Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Bells & Summer Sounds

Hello! It has been too long since I've posted on our wonderful blog. Seriously, I have the best intentions...I think "hey, I should write a post today!" But of course, things start happening during the day and the post continues not to happen. So, today is the day! A new post!!

A few weeks ago, my little sister got married! I had a great trip back to Texas and loved getting to be a part of such a special day!

Flat Mary and I had many adventures in the airport, on the plane, and then *gasp* Flat Mary met Mary!! (Also, at the Starbucks in the airport, I learned a new spelling of my name: Jeniffer...but with two backwards f's. You might be able to read this on the cup in the top left picture.)



My favorite parts of the week (besides the actual wedding) were probably the bachelorette party and getting ready for the wedding. I loved getting to spend time with my sister and all the other bridesmaids! We had a great time eating in downtown dallas and then an interesting night at a comedy club. Before the wedding, we just listened to music and had girl time--put on our make-up, admired our cute robes, and took pictures of ourselves. Congratulations, Rebecca and Justin! I'm so happy y'all are married!!


In other news, my lease in Atlanta is up in about 2 months. So, yay! I'm going to be making the move back to Texas very shortly! The only thing is, I need to find a job in the DFW area first (any help on that front would be greatly appreciated).

Lastly, I decided to share a little musical treat with you today. There's a playlist in the side bar with some of my current fave songs. Now, I know my musical tastes are a little diverse so I won't be offended if you think I'm insane. Take a listen if you want and hopefully you'll find a few gems to add to your own playlist for the summer. 

Take Care,
Jennifer





1 comment:

  1. Well I like the playlist. And remember Flat Mary and Flat Jennifer have an all expenses paid round-trip to Chicago whenever they want it.

    ReplyDelete